BMJ Case Reports has a unique business model whereby users (whether authors and/or readers) become Fellows.
For corporate subscriptions, please see here.
Have you considered joining BMJ Case Reports’ Fellowship?
The journal has a unique model whereby your annual subscription admits you to our Fellowship, giving you the following benefits:
£313 per year
- Submit as many cases as you like
- Access all published material
- Re-use any published material for personal use and teaching without further permission
- No additional publication or colour charges for accepted articles
Authors wishing to submit a case report reporting adverse drug reactions and complications, novel treatment including a new drug/ lifestyle/treatment intervention or the use of an established drug or procedure in a new situation are advised to contact the Editor in Chief with a presubmission enquiry at email@example.com prior to taking out a fellowship. We do not publish case reports that assess the efficacy or effectiveness of interventions. This includes case reports of patients enrolled in phase II trials.
BMJ offers Institutional Fellowships, giving all faculty, staff and students within your institution the freedom to submit as many cases as they like as well as access to and reuse of all the published material.
If you are interested in how to subscribe as an institution, please register your interest below.*
Benefits for Fellows:
- Submit as many case reports as they like
- Enjoy fast, supportive peer review and rapid publication
- Gain international recognition and publicity for their cases
- Search and browse thousands of published case reports from all over the globe
- Learn from common and rare real-world clinical scenarios
- Reuse material personally and for teaching
- Rate cases, and comment on cases through letters and blogs
About your Subscription
Renewing your subscription
Our subscriptions are annual and last for 365 days from date of purchase. This does not mean your subscription will automatically end after 365 days as you will receive a renewal notice prior to its end which will enable you to continue your subscription without interruption.
If you have any further queries about your subscription, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 207111 1105 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about the journal
You can find out more about the BMJ Case Reports here.
*Users from Hinari countries have free access to the published cases.