BMJ Case Reports' expanding collection of coronavirus articles
BMJ has a large COVID-19 hub to support health professionals and researchers with practical guidance, online CPD courses, as well as the latest news, comment, and research from BMJ. The content is free and updated daily and you can access it here.
We've put together the following pathology questions for you to test your knowledge.
- Challenges of treating incidental synchronous bilateral breast cancer with differing tumour biology
- Inflammatory bowel disease-like colitis pathology in a patient with common variable immune deficiency
- Mistaken identity: endometrial or rectal cancer?
- Malignant gastric lymphoma with spontaneous perforation
- Dual pathology of the submandibular gland: plasmacytoma and pleomorphic adenoma