BMJ Case Reports' expanding collection of coronavirus articles
We've put together the following pathology questions for you to test your knowledge.
- Challenges of treating incidental synchronous bilateral breast cancer with differing tumour biology
- Inflammatory bowel disease-like colitis pathology in a patient with common variable immune deficiency
- Mistaken identity: endometrial or rectal cancer?
- Malignant gastric lymphoma with spontaneous perforation
- Dual pathology of the submandibular gland: plasmacytoma and pleomorphic adenoma